Your first visit to our office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know Dr. Molnar. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as payment policies and more. There's also our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
We deliver high-quality comprehensive services to the Aiken and Augusta area, with excellence and compassion.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community
- Exceeding your expectations
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels
Scheduling and Cancellations:
When you call our office to schedule an appointment, we will make every effort to accommodate your time and request. This appointment is reserved just for you so that Dr.Molnar has the time to devote to your problem. We respect your time, so we try to keep on schedule so that there is limited waiting for your appointment. If you are going to be late for your appointment please notify us as soon as possible. If you are unable to keep to your scheduled appointment please call us at least 24 hours in advance.
What to bring to your appointment:
On your initial visit to our office please provide the following information:
- Insurance card and picture identification
- Name of your medical doctors and any previous podiatrists
- List of medications you take including dose and frequency, and allergies
- Past medical records or x-rays relating to your current or previous foot problems, if you have them
- Completed New Patient Information Form (download below)
- Signed Acknowledgment of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices (download below)
- Athletic shoes, work boots, or typical daily shoes, as requested.
When to arrive:
For new patients we schedule your appointment 20 minutes in advance to allow adequate time for you to complete any necessary information forms. If you need help with directions to our podiatry office in Aiken, SC click on the directions page or call our office and our friendly staff will assist you.
Printable New Patient Information Forms:
New Patient Form Click Either Link To Download and Fill Out Our New Patient Form.
Bring your completed form to your first appointment.
Insurance information is listed at this link Insurance Information or on our office info tab.